You can connect your card to our app, so that you can pay with your mobile or smart watch. You can pay a total amount of ISK 5000 each time you pay but a total amount of ISK 10,000 between PIN-based transactions
Paying with Android
You can connect your card to your mobile, Fitbit or Garmin smartwatch. There is no payment limit.
Use the following checklist to solve any issues you might be experiencing:
- Make sure the NFC feature is turned on.
- Check the app to make sure your card has been activated.
- In some cases, you might need to change your mobile ID from Face-ID or Fingerprint to an actual pin number to enable contactless payments.
Paying with iOS
You can connect your card to Apple Wallet and pay with your mobile, watch or tablet. There is no payment limit.
Paying with a contactless card
- Total amount of ISK 5000 each time
- Total amount of ISK 10,000 between PIN-based transactions
- If you reach your limit, then you can recommence contactless payments by confirming your pin number
The maximum amount will be increased from ISK 5,000 to ISK 7,500. Software upgrades are being carried out on POS systems to accommodate these changes. Upgrades at supermarkets and pharmacies should be completed by Easter. The maximum amount will subsequently be increased from ISK 10,000 to ISK 15,000 once this first step has been completed.