Retiring in Iceland (English) - Postponed
Íslandsbanki offers a free lecture on the financial side of retirement. The lecture will take place on the 9th floor of the bank's headquarters at Norðurturn, near Smáralind in Kópavogur (Hagasmári 3).
- How and when should we withdraw our private pension?
- What do we need to know about mandatory pension?
- Can I take my pension with me if I leave the country?
- How do taxes affect my retirement?
- How does the social insurance system work?
- Which are the most common mistakes people make?
Lecturer: Björn Berg Gunnarsson, director of Research and education
The event is free of charge but we request you register.