Íslandsbanki plans to publish its interim and annual financial statements and host its Annual General Meeting according to the below financial calendar.
- Fourth quarter and year-end results 2022 – 9 February 2023
- Annual General Meeting – 16 March 2023
- First quarter results 2023 – 4 May 2023
- Second quarter results 2023 – 27 July 2023
- Third quarter results 2023 – 26 October 2023
The financial calendar is also available on the Bank’s website.Please note that the dates are subject to change.
Íslandsbanki observes a 'quiet period' for 21 calendar days prior to the publication of interim and full year financial results. This means they will not comment on the Bank’s non-disclosed financial performance or outlook during meetings with investors, analysts, and/or other market participants. The Bank will not make presentations at financial conferences, nor will it hold discussions/conference calls with investors, analysts and/or other market participants where non-disclosed financial performance or expectations are discussed. Please visit Financials for further information on Íslandsbanki’s interim and annual financial accounts.