The meeting will be held at the Bank’s headquarters, Hagasmári 3, 201 Kópavogur but will be broadcast by live webcast.
For social distancing reasons Íslandsbanki recommends that guests attend via the webcast. A link to the webcast will be sent to guests prior to the meeting.
- Meeting convened
- Board report on the Bank’s activities in 2020
- Confirmation of annual accounts for 2020
- Proposal for the allocation of profits and payment of dividends 2020
- Proposal for the election of members to the Board of Directors
- Proposal for the appointment of external auditors
- Proposal for the Board of Directors’ remuneration for the coming term
- Proposal for the Compensation Policy
- Other matters
The Annual General Meeting and the proposed documents will be in Icelandic.
Íslandsbanki is owned by the Icelandic state and the shares are administrated by the Icelandic State Financial Investment (ISFI). A proposal for the election of members to the Bank's Board awaits the proposal of ISFI in accordance with Article 7 of Act on the Icelandic State Financial Investment no. 88/2009.