Order a giftcard
Please order your gift card here. You will need your electronic ID and be asked to complete our due diligence questionnaire. You can answer these questions during the process of buying a gift card.
- You just choose the amount, and the receiver chooses the present.
- The gift card can be used in all domestic shops.
- The card can be used for most online purchases here in Iceland and some international online purchases.
- Board members and those with power of attorney must identify themselves to complete the purchase of gift cards on behalf of a company.
- Company gift cards come with gift packaging.
- Gift cards cost 250 ISK
- Gift cards with packaging cost ISK 350
The Bank is legally obliged to know its customers, cf. Act no. 140/2018. Customers are therefore asked to answer a due diligence questionnaire when they open an account, take out a loan, buy a gift card, etc. This applies to both individuals and legal entities.
In the case of legal entities, the Board of Directors, the Managing Director, those with power of attorney and any owners who own more than 25% of the legal entity must prove their identity with a valid ID (driver's license, passport, or identity card). Electronic ID can also be used as proof of identity e.g., when a gift card is purchased for a legal entity.
Term and Conditions for Gift Cards (pdf)