Instructions: Card renewal
- The validity period of the card is valid for the month of the validity period. For example if it expires on 1/26, the card is valid until January 31, 2026.
- A new card should arrive at the beginning of the month in which the card expires, it's a good idea to check if the card has already arrived by post.
- If the card has not arrived in the post then it may have been lost or returned. It is good to have your name written on the letterbox or so that the card is not returned back.
- If the card has not reached you, please contact the Contact Center through the online chat or phone 440-4000 and we will check whether it has been returned or order a new card if it has been lost in the mail.
Worn out or broken card
- If your card has worn out or the letters have been removed, you can contact the Contact Center through the online chat or phone 440-4000 to get a new card.
- If the card stops working for a while then the microprocessor may be faulty. Please contact us to get a new card, but in the meantime you can check whether it is possible to use contactless payments by phone or smartwatch.